Spork Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Total Drama Island RPG [TDI]
Fighting Moves EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 pm by tkitty11

» Roblox
Fighting Moves EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 pm by Admin_Spork

» ASCII
Fighting Moves EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:02 pm by Admin_Justme1245

» zombie survivel
Fighting Moves EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:58 pm by Admin_Justme1245

» Roblox
Fighting Moves EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 pm by Admin_Justme1245

» GRAMMAR
Fighting Moves EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 am by Admin_Justme1245

» SEEKERS
Fighting Moves EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:52 am by CRAIG

» Dragons,stuff,funny!
Fighting Moves EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:47 pm by Admin_Justme1245

» Hello i'm your admin justme1245!
Fighting Moves EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:18 pm by Admin_Justme1245

Gallery

Fighting Moves Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fighting Moves

Go down

Fighting Moves Empty Fighting Moves

Post  Admin_Spork Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:23 pm

These are the moves you MUST follow in battle. If you want, you can give me your own moves and I will them here.

Back Kick: Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponents distance from you carefully; then lash out with your back legs, taking your weight on your front paws.

Belly Rake: A fight-stopper. Slice with unsealthed claws across soft flesh of opponents belly. If your pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back in control.

Front Paw Blow: Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the body or face of your opponent. Claws unshealthed.

Killing Bite: A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort.

Leap-And-Hold: Ideal for a small cat facing a large opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unshealthed claws. Now you are beyond the range of your opponent's paws and in position to inflict servere body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat large and dangerous warrior in this way. It was deployed to great effort against BloodClan's deputy, Bone. Watch for the drop-and-roll countermove, and try to jump free before getting squashed.

Partner Fighting: Warriors who have trained and fought together will often instinctively fall into a paired defencive postion, each protecting the other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.

Play Dead: Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw an unwary opponent and put you in an attacking postion..

Scruff Shake: Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponents neck; then shake violently until he or she is to rattled up to fight back. Most effective against rats, which are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.

Teeth Grip: Target you opponent's extremities--the legs, tail, scruff, or ears--and sink your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the Leap-And-Hold except your claws remain free to fight.

Upright Lock: Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on the back legs and bring full weight down on opponent. If opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him under you. This move makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so requires great strength and speed.
Admin_Spork
Admin_Spork
Admin

Description : I love helping people with the forum. Ask me questions and I will answer!
Male
Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character sheet
About You.: Leader
Charater Description: Leader, Black with gray stripes.
XP:
Fighting Moves Left_bar_bleue100/100Fighting Moves Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.spork.1forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum